100% TRUST WORTHY EXPERIENCE
Junnu (Kharvas / Ginnu / Colostrum) Powder
₹472.00 – ₹1,265.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
An outstanding, hyper immune natural pastry powder for gut therapy!
Instant Junnu Powder / Instant Kharvas Powder / Ginnu / Ginna / Seem Paal / Kharwaas / Colostrum Powder / Ginnu Pudi / Colostrum of Cows / Ginnu Haalu / Bovine Colostrum / Junnu Paalu / Posu / Kadambu Paal
An outstanding, hyper immune natural pastry powder for gut therapy!
SITARA FOODS brings to you the same old tasty and super healthy Junnu Paalu in a powder form, so that Indian at any corner of the world can taste the nostalgic dish they tasted back home. An age-old, traditional, rural dessert making powder that is brimmed with nutrients and proteins is Junnu Powder! It is a sangam-era ingredient that boosts your immune system. The farmers normally give the excess of first milk of cow after feeing the calf, that is, the pre-milk substance or the milky fluid to the temple and then distribute the remaining among their friends and family members. As fresh as those which you have tasted in your childhood is Sitara’s Junnu Powder which is made from the colostrum milk after cow gives birth to a calf. A natural cheesy flavour which delights everyone in your family! You will have to try making yummy recipes out of this fresh, natural, hygienically prepared powder from us to be overwhelmed by the benefits it provides.
Junnu Powder Sweet also called Kharvas is a traditional Indian sweet made with colostrum milk powder and sugar, and is known for its soft, creamy texture. It is popular in the states of Maharashtra and Gujarat in western India, and is often served during festivals and celebrations. You can find colostrum powder to make kharvas online at SITARA FOODS which is a specialty stores that sell Indian sweets and snacks. It is also possible to find recipes online for making kharvas at home using colostrum milk powder, sugar, and other ingredients. It is important to note that the availability of kharvas or the necessary ingredients may vary depending on your location.
Junnu is a traditional Indian sweet made with fresh colostrum milk or pure colostrum milk powder from SITARA FOODS. Junnu is popular in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in southern India. You may be able to find junnu powder online at SITARA FOODS which is a specialty stores that sell Indian sweets and snacks. It is also possible to find recipes online for making junnu powder. It is important to note that the availability of junnu powder or other ingredients may vary depending on your location.
Benefits of Junnu Paalu / Ginnu / Kharvas
With least amount of carbohydrates, lipids and potassium than normal milk, this Ginnu milk powder has myriad benefits and is truly a divine treat for your taste buds when you make sweets out of them.
- Just the right kind of stimulation needed for your gut is got from the junnu powder. A healthy gut definitely needs this colostrum effect as it contains both probiotics and prebiotics.
- The antibodies present in the colostrum powder provide immunity in younger and older age groups.
- The bioactive components present in Junnu powder have growth factors and antimicrobial factors that are most essential for our body.
- The best body building ingredient that is very essential for those athletes and sports people out there is this seem paal powder.
- Even babies need this essential colostrum from their mothers as it prevents them from falling ill due to viral or bacterial infections. The same amount of health aspects are present in junnu powder and give a lot of protection against viral infections which is the need of the hour.
- Junnu powder burns fat and builds cells known as anabolism.
- It helps you to prevent and ease bowel syndrome.
- If you are looking for some natural means to treat allergies in kids, the best natural supplement for allergy medicines would be Kharvas powder.
- Prevent your children from the onslaught of antibiotics with this Junnu powder and it also treats acne, alopecia and dull skin.
- Sitara Foods Junnu Powder is made with premium quality locally sourced colostrum milk
- Our Ginnu Powder is prepared in small batches every day shipped daily to customers
- No Preservatives or Colors
- Free Shipping in India
- Helping Farmers : All ingredients are sourced from local farmers with better prices than market
- Women Rural Employment: All our food making units employ local women from near by villages, providing rural women employment.
- Colostrum Milk Powder
- Skimmed Milk Powder
- Asclepiadia Ceace.
Shelf life : Best before 1 Year from the manufacturing date. Consume at the earliest for best taste and aroma. Don’t keep exposed to the atmosphere after opening.
Storage : Store in airtight box after opening for best taste and aroma
Taste : Delicious Immunity booster sweet snack / dessert for all ages.
Junnu (Ginnu / Posu / Kharvas) Recipe Preparation Process
You can make a delicious healthy Junnu using below recipe or you can also be creative and make videos of innovative recipes using SITARA FOODS Junnu powder and share the video with us and win Cash Prize upto 10,000.
100 grams – Sitara Foods Junnu Powder
500 ml – Full Cream Milk Packet / Whole Milk
2 qty – Elachi / Cardamom made into powder
100 grams of Sugar or 150 grams of Jaggery, try to use SITARA FOODS Natu Bellam / Natti Jaggery if not you can use any other good Jaggery
You can also add Dired Ginger (Sonti) and Pepper Powder based of your preference.
Junnu Making Process from Junnu Powder
- Mix 100 grams of Sitara Foods Junnu Powder. Elachi powder of 2 quantity, 100 grams of Sugar or 150 grams of Jaggery with 500ml of full cream milk. (You can also add Dired Ginger (Sonti) and Pepper Powder based of your preference.)
- Mix it well so that no lumps are formed.
- Boil it in steam for 10 to 15 minutes (You can use a separate vessel in a steam pressure cooking or with Bottom Stand in a regular stainless steel container filled with little water by placing the container with above mixture on the bottom stand)
- You can use this below video for your reference.
0.25 KG, 0.50 KG, 1.00 KG
236 reviews for Junnu (Kharvas / Ginnu / Colostrum) Powder
0 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 235 customer(s)
July 21, 2023
July 9, 2023
July 6, 2023
March 19, 2023
February 19, 2023
Recently viewed products
Shikakai PowderMade Fresh Every Day ₹311.00 – ₹978.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Narinja Mitai / Orange MittaiMade Fresh Every Day ₹242.00 – ₹863.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Sambar Kaaram (Different from Sambar Powder)Made Fresh Every Day ₹265.00 – ₹748.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
OUT OF STOCK
Star Gooseberry Pickle / Arai Nellikai OorugaiMade Fresh Every Day ₹357.00 – ₹863.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Munagaaku (Moringa) Prawns Pickle / AchaarMade Fresh Every Day ₹540.00 – ₹1,710.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Sweet Biscuits / Daimonds Online | SITARA FOODSMade Fresh Every Day ₹210.00 – ₹610.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Kova Kajjikayalu (Khoya Gujiya)Made Fresh Every Day ₹587.00 – ₹2,013.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Vakkaya Pachadi / Karonda PickleMade Fresh Every Day ₹265.00 – ₹736.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)