100% TRUST WORTHY EXPERIENCE
Home Made Andhra Style – Garam Masala (Premium Quality)
₹276.00 – ₹725.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Garam masala powder is a proportional mix of these spices which are all from Indian origin. When this blend of spices goes less or more it messes up the garam masala recipe.
HOME MADE GARAM MASALA POWDER (Stone Grounded – Premium Quality)
- Fresh Premium Quality Ingredients Used
- Home Made & Hand Made with utmost care & love
- No Preservatives or Added Colors
- Fresh Locally Sourced Ingredients from farmers around
- Providing employment to rural women, hence providing rural women empowerment
- Can Buy Online and get delivered to your doorstep with Free Shipping any where in India.
Spices as per the definition of Oxford Dictionary are the strongly flavored or aromatic substances of vegetable origin obtained from tropical plants. But this is not entirely correct. They can perfectly be understood as dried up parts of aromatic plants like barks, rhizome, root, flower, fruit and seed. These spices form an essential part of Indian kitchen.
Garam masala powder is a proportional mix of these spices which are all from Indian origin. When this blend of spices goes less or more it messes up the garam masala recipe. Consequently, experience is an essential requirement to prepare these. We at Sitara have experts who prepare the ideal Garam Masala Powder and you need not ponder over on where to buy garam masala? Buy online our Home made garam masala powder and get aided in your kitchen with our secret genie. 😀
Garam Masala can be used for:
The inseparable item from Indian kitchen is the Garam Masala Powder that adds flavor, aroma and a hot taste to almost all side dishes prepared. It strongly adds taste to your curry so it is enough if you use very less of it. It can be used for making of curries, snacks, etc.
· Give more life to your plain dhal curry by adding a pinch of garam masala to it. Your family members are sure to be astonished with the change in taste.
· Just sauté any vegetable like lady’s finger, cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, beans or cabbage with a small pinch of garam masala powder to give a punch in its normal taste.
· Saute a little of Sitara garam masala when you make side dishes, curries, sabjis or kurumas for chapathi / roti / phulka / pulav
· Prepare masala pori (Puffed Rice Masala) as your evening snack with a pinch of garam masala added while you sauté it. For those who do not know how to make this easy snack.
- Heat two spoons of oil in a broad pan.
- Add 1 split red chili, Bengal gram dhal / peanuts of your choice and sauté well.
- Add a pinch of turmeric & garam masala and switch off the stove.
- Now mix puffed rice 2 cups and blend the mixture so that the masala and turmeric powder gets evenly spread on the puffed rice and the color changes. Yummy evening snack is ready!
· Make your own home made chat with Sitara garam masala. All you need to do is make some pani and fry a few puris. Add this spicy garam masala to the potato stuffing you have prepared and serve it. Now wait to listen to the word Awesome! From your family members.
· You can also try dahi puri or other chats with this garam masala.
Many North Indian dishes are impossible without these yummy spices. Wherever you are in India in any of the metro cities like Mumbai, Kolkatta, Pune, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad or Kochi, or other areas too; amidst your busy schedules you need not go out to shop in the heavy traffic every time you need instant food products like Non Veg pickles, masala powders, Mutton Pickle , Prawns Pickle , exoctic fruits of India and exoctic flowers too. All you have got to do is to order online from Sitara and wait for the product to be delivered at your door step.
Benefits of spices used in Garam Masala Recipe:
Each one of the spices contributes from their side to the hot and spicy garam masala. Let’s see what we get on the whole:
· Cumin seeds which are added to this aid in digestion and has a rich source of iron content.
· Coriander seeds help in tackling diabetes, gives you a beautiful skin and also facilitates hair growth.
· Cinnamon helps in anti-inflammation of your body cells and is loaded with antioxidants cutting risk of heart diseases too.
· Cloves help to remove dark circles around your eyes and vanishes your bad breath. It increases aroma in the powder. It also promotes bone health and reduces stomach ulcers.
· Cardamoms have diuretic properties and helps in lowering blood pressure.
· Dry ginger added to garam masala helps in digestion of any food you eat with this yummy masala in excess quantities even without your knowledge.
· Black Pepper keeps you away from cold and keeps you completely free from any allergies.
If not for these benefits also you will love to use this powder for its special taste and smell. Try it once by purchasing from Sitara online and you are sure to come back for more.
0.25 KG, 0.50 KG, 1.00 KG
213 reviews for Home Made Andhra Style – Garam Masala (Premium Quality)
0 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 207 customer(s)
September 14, 2022
September 8, 2022
September 1, 2022
August 31, 2022
August 31, 2022
Recently viewed products
Aa Kakarakaya Pickle (Handmade)Made Fresh Every Day ₹311.00 – ₹840.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Lemon Pickle With Out Garlic (Premium Quality Andhra Home Made)Made Fresh Every Day ₹242.00 – ₹702.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Premium Ajwain Honey – Perfect Healthy YouMade Fresh Every Day ₹285.00 – ₹902.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Bellam Putharekulu Short / Pootharekulu / Paper SweetMade Fresh Every Day ₹495.00 – ₹1,737.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Bellam Putharekulu Long / Pootharekulu / Paper SweetMade Fresh Every Day ₹472.00 – ₹1,622.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Instant Sambar : Just Add HotwaterMade Fresh Every Day ₹242.00 – ₹702.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Bellam Minapa Sunnundalu or Black Gram / Urad Dal LadduMade Fresh Every Day ₹345.00 – ₹1,047.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Gongura Leaves Paste For Any Gongura DishMade Fresh Every Day ₹250.00 – ₹830.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)